OUR CORE VALUES
Mobile Modular Management Corp.
Mobile Modular, a well-established company specializing in modular building rentals and sales, is currently seeking a Drafter in our Livermore, CA location. The Drafter transforms initial rough product design electronic drawing tools into working documents. Operates a computer to input lists, records, drawings or other data points into an electronic format in the Company’s operating system.
• Able to work on complex projects without supervision
• Able to draft and review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
• Prior experience in data entry and floor plan and schematic drawing
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Expert in commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with the job
• Demonstrates leadership in adherence to Company policy and process, especially with regard to safety
• Able to use resources effectively and efficiently and can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
• Proficient user of CAD
• Maintains the Company’s building management information systems by updating and entering data related to the Company’s assets
• Uses electronic drawing tools to create drawings of “as is” and “to be” construction drawings
• Creates submittal packages for sales team members, construction approval authorities and inspectors
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
• Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
• Able to accurately and proficiently utilize Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and drawing programs such as CAD and SmartDraw
Job Id: 88