OUR CORE VALUES
Mobile Modular Management Corp.
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ - MGRC) is a six time recipient of Forbes Best 200 Small Public Companies in America honors. We are a Business to Business rental company that currently consists of five different rental divisions serving the US and global markets. Our financial track record is impressive. If you are looking for a great environment, where your individual contributions truly make a difference, we encourage you to seriously investigate the opportunities available at McGrath RentCorp.
Our Mobile Modular Division in Pasadena, Texas has a career opportunity for an individual with a solid work ethic, exceptional character and a dynamic personality. The Lead Developer will support the sales team by managing and qualifying inbound web leads, phone calls and referrals. They also qualify prospects according to specific qualified sales opportunity criteria. The Lead Developer is expected to conduct a high volume of daily calls with prospective customers in a strategic and consultative manner. Metrics driven using automated CRM based technology with hourly expectations for dials, conversations, talk time and follow up time requirements.
The Lead Developer is responsible for achieving assigned monthly performance goals, as well as supporting the team’s performance goals.
• Must have the self-discipline to drive a high volume of daily call activity.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, writing skills, and telephone skills required.
• Great attitude, energy and enthusiasm are critical.
• A strong team player that can also work independently.
• Ability to multi-task; flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced environment and committed to meeting deadlines.
• Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate sales activity and other sales reporting using our CRM.
• Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of personal metrics.
• Solution selling orientation with ability to consult with prospects.
• BS/BA/BBA degree or equivalent years of sales experience
• 2 – 4 years of experience in sales, telesales, or telemarketing, with advanced telesales and/or call center training desired.
• Prior experience in modular building industry, construction, or other related industries is preferred
• Conduct daily outbound calling to qualify inbound web leads and phone calls.
• Maintain detailed and accurate log of lead qualifying activities in the Mobile Modular CRM application.
• Submit qualified leads with an overview of the prospect’s modular needs, contact information, and other pertinent information.
• Provide a thorough and clear assessment of the lead status.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with the sales team to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
• Gather competitive intelligence while qualifying leads and documents competitive information within the CRM.
• Contribute to data quality efforts by creating, cleansing and maintaining accurate customer data.
• Develop and maintains an up-to-date knowledge of products, services, and competition.
• Participate in team meetings and shares ideas to increase team performance.
Job Id: 78