OUR CORE VALUES
Mobile Modular Portable Storage
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ - MGRC) is a six-time recipient of Forbes Best 200 Small Public Companies in America honors. We are a business to business rental company that currently consists of four rental divisions serving the U.S. and global markets. Our financial track record strength is impressive, including having raised our dividend to shareholders for 21 consecutive years. Our Portable Storage Division is growing and has great opportunities!
This is a career opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focused individual with a solid work ethic, exceptional character and a dynamic personality. We are looking for a person with a ‘will do whatever it takes’ attitude will succeed.
• 3 plus years experience in operations, dispatch, logistics, CDL driver or similar role
• High energy, flexible and able to execute in a fast paced, very diverse environment
• Track record of hands-on success
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Effective project and time management skills
• PC proficiency in a Windows environment
• Must have clear criminal background and clear driving record to drive company vehicle
•Specific areas include logistics, managing drivers, driver logs, DOT compliance items and truck maintenance
• Interfacing with sales, drivers and management to best service our clients and our company.
• Develop relationships with key customers, haulers and other vendors.
• Manage equipment movement and assist with sales decisions to optimize rental fleet utilization.
Job Id: 75