OUR CORE VALUES
Mobile Modular Portable Storage
South Plainfield, NJ
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ - MGRC) is a six-time recipient of Forbes Best 200 Small Public Companies in America honors. We are a business to business rental company that currently consists of four rental divisions serving the U.S. and global markets.
One of our fastest growing divisions, Mobile Modular Portable Storage offers high security portable storage containers, portable offices, and office / storage combinations for rent or lease. We are currently looking for a top notch Sales & Operations Manager to help us build our newest Sales Office in South Plainfield, New Jersey. This is a high profile opportunity for a self-motivated, self-starter with a passion for building a successful business from the ground up.
• Operates with a start-up, entrepreneurial mentality. Leans forward and does what is necessary to make things happen.
• Performs work with energy and drive while exploring other opportunities to contribute. Has successful track record of exceeding goals and is consistently a top performer. Pushes self and others for results.
• Is dedicated to exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, creates an exceptional customer experience.
• Experience with building effective teams by creating strong morale, sharing wins and successes and fostering open dialogue.
• Relishes leading and faces adversity head on. Ability to read situations quickly, step up to conflicts and find common ground.
• Ability to cope effectively with change and shift gears comfortably. Investigates possible roadblocks and develops contingencies to redirect tasks so momentum is not lost.
• Responds and relates well to people in all positions, inside and outside his or her organization or field of expertise
• Ability to come up with new and unique ideas, able to analyze outcomes and constantly improve.
• Uncompromised ethics and integrity.
BA or BS Degree
• 5+ years of sales experience
• Additional 2+ years in sales management
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Prior experience with some type of customer relationship database or management tool
• Ability to travel 20-30%
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue plan within the region. Successfully develop and execute an effective sales plan that will reach sales goals and build long term relationships with customers.
• Leverage existing customers from our other divisions and build on those relationships to grow sales for Portable Storage products.
• Execute innovative and creative ideas for growing our customer base in the region and help develop new methods to improve sales performance.
• Do we need this? Too low altitude?Responsible for site visits of current and potential customers.
• Responsible for communication with Dispatcher and Inventory Center; ensure that we have appropriate inventory to fill orders and we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Responsible for hiring new staff, including reviewing resumes, interviewing and selecting talent and ensuring they are properly trained.
• Handle credit and collections issues as needed.
• Responsible for approving customer contracts and reviewing bid documents.
Job Id: 73