OUR CORE VALUES
Mobile Modular Portable Storage
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ - MGRC) is a six time recipient of Forbes Best 200 Small Public Companies in America honors. We are a Business to Business rental company that currently consists of five different rental divisions serving the US and global markets.
One of our fastest growing divisions, Mobile Modular Portable Storage offers high security portable storage containers, portable offices, and office / storage combinations for rent or lease. We are currently looking for a top notch Portable Storage Sales Specialist in our Pasadena, TX facility to take us to the next level.
• A 30K base salary + commission + bonus potential
• A fun, team environment that values integrity
• A stable, publicly traded company, in business since 1979
• The chance to work with a diverse customer base (commercial, retail, construction)
• A fast paced sale where you will see accomplishments/rewards quickly
• The opportunity to sell a tangible product
• Flexibility and work/life balance
• The opportunity to learn about a growing business with limitless opportunity
• Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
• Vacation and Holiday pay
• 2 + years of relevant experience
• Enjoys building relationships on the phone
• Can be counted on to exceed goals, and pushes self and others for results
• Pursues everything with high energy, drive and a need to finish
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers, acts with the customer in mind
• Capacity to function autonomously and effective time management skills
• Seen as a team player who values collaboration
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Values integrity and trust
• PC proficiency in a Windows environment
• Develop new and grow existing business to increase profits for the branch/region
• Place a high volume of outbound phone calls for the purpose of building relationships and matching our products and services to each customer's needs.
• Close sales through generated leads
• Assist in the development of marketing plans to support sales activities
• Increase market share in established markets, as well as new markets
• Collaborate with other sales team members, operations and the inventory center staff to provide solutions to customers
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check and drug test as well as Motor Vehicle Record check.
Job Id: 1